|Grated Emmental Cheese||200 gms|
|Grated Gruyere Cheese||200 gms|
|Corn flour||1 tbsp|
|Dry White Wine||100 ml|
- Toast the bread and and cut into cubes
- Sprinkle the flour over the cheese and toss it lightly.
- Add garlic into a pan
- Add the wine and bring it to a boil. (The alcohol content will be removed)
- Stir in the lemon juice and cheese and keep stirring continuously until it is a smooth consistency.
- Serve hot with bread.
|Parmesan or Gruyere Cheese||100gms|
- Wash and boil the potatoes. Then grate them.
- In a pan add the butter and lightly fry the onion and garlic.
- Stir in the grated potatoes, salt, pepper and grated cheese
- Shape the mixture into a thin or thick pancake and cook till its brown on both sides.
|Coffee Liqueur||½ cup|
- Mix coffee and liqueur in a bowl.
- Place 12 sponge fingers in a bowl
- Sprinkle coffee mixed with liqueur onto the sponge fingers evenly
- Whisk egg yolks with half the sugar till it is thick and foamy
- Add Mascarpone cheese and continue whisking for a few minutes
- Whisk egg white with the remaining sugar to a stiff meringue.
- Gently fold in the meringue into the cheese.
- Pour half the mixture onto the sponge fingers
- Arrange the remaining sponge fingers on top and sprinkle coffee liqueur.
- Layer the remaining cheese mixture on the top and leave it to set for a few hours before serving.
Baked Fennel with Parmesan
- 40 gms / Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 kg Fennel Bulbs
- 50 gms Butter + some extra for greasing
- First, grate the cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 200
- Then take a large saucepan, fill with water and bring to a boil.
- Cut the fennel bulbs half and add them to the boiling water. Cook until the fennel is tender.
- Next, cut the fennel halves length ways into 4 - 6 pieces. Put them on the baking dish, add some butter and sprinkle the cheese on the top.
- Put in hot oven for 20 minutes and serve.
Cheesy Hash Browns
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- Grated Cheddar or Parmesan Cheese, amount acc. to preference
- 1 Potato, grated
- Saute onions in a large frying pan.
- Add grated potato and mix.
- Add Cheddar or Parmesan cheese and cook until cheese melt. Use spatula to put on plate.
Mozzarrella, Tomato and Basil Salad
- 225 gms Buffalo Mozzarella
- 8 - 10 fresh Basil leaves
- 60 ml / 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 large Tomatoes
- Salt and ground Black pepper
- Remove the stalks from tomatoes and cut them into slices.
- Slice the cheese.
- Take a serving plate and start to arrange the tomatoes and Buffalo Mozzarella in overlapping slices. Behind each tomato slice place a basil leaf.
- Add the olive oil and salt.
- Ready to serve.